Modified on: Sat, 3 Mar, 2018 at 1:53 PM
- To view the route profile, simply right click on any route or track and select 'Route Profile'
- To close the profile, either right click on the route or track again, and un-select 'Route Profile' or alternatively right click on the Route Profile and select Close Profile.
- The profile can be resized in height. Simply click at the top of the profile and drag the size to your preference. The profile can be made to take up between 10% and 90% of the map area. This setting is remembered between sessions.
- If you move the mouse over the route profile, a red line is drawn showing your location. A corresponding red dot is also drawn on the map so that you can follow your progress.
- The axis will be feet or metres, miles or km as set by Settings->Units.
- Once the profile is open, you can hover above other routes or select them, and the profile window will reflect your choice.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.